Need Help So Confused!!

Options
Looking for any and all suggestion to help with my struggle. I am 29 years old and about 5'1. I have an insulin resistance condition and when I tried weight watchers I totally screwed up my system with carbs and sugars. I switched over and really paid attention to lower carbs, sugars and more protein and fat into my diet. Mentally I feel AMAZING but my scale wont go down and my pants are still too snug. the last 2 weeks I tried to keep within a 1200 calorie range daily and did cardio about 4 days out of the week. This week I will be working on adding weights. But I was wondering how do you eat that has helped you? I have read about 10 different diet books in 2 weeks and I am more confused and lost. Please looking for some advice big time I just want to feel good and be healthy and ok have my pants and clothes fit nicely too :)

Thank you!!

Replies

• FlynnMacCallister
    FlynnMacCallister Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Because of the complication of your insulin resistance, I would strongly suggest you get an appointment with a nutritionist. The diets from diet books could potentially do you a good bit of harm.
  • ArtGeek22
    ArtGeek22 Posts: 1,429 Member
    Options
    smiley-vault-signs-015.gif

Good luck, I hope everything works out for you :smile:

Keep Calm and Carry On,
    Anna