Anyone a fan of...

Options
TheMaidOfAstolat
TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member
NCIS? And did you watch the finale last night? I am so upset about everything!

Replies

• chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    I love the show but seem to only catch re-runs....
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    Options
    If you have time...CBS has streaming video so you can watch any missed episodes.
  • ngwife4life
    ngwife4life Posts: 569
    Options
    I just finished watching it on my DVR! I'm trusting that the writers know what they're doing and something big will play out like it did when they split the team up! This is why I usually wait to watch stuff on re-runs during the summer or DVD. No wait time to catch the start of the next season! :tongue:
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    Options
    I do that with House MD and with most other 'adult' shows. I'm pretty much religated to watching Disney and CN all the time...so I always catch stuff later. The only exception is for NCIS...I love it...Abby is my homegirl. I'm Goth and it's nice to see Goth protrayed in the way it should be, not all gloom and doom.

I'm hoping for something HUGE next season or I will be extremely pissed!
  • naugustyniak
    naugustyniak Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    I LOVE NCIS.....never miss it, even watch the 3 hours of the old stuff on USA every night. I have no idea what this one is gonna turn out like. Ziva's dad is definitely out of the running for father of the year though:laugh:
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    Options
    Ziva's dad is definitely out of the running for father of the year though:laugh:

I whole heartedly agree! Gibbs makes a better 'father' for his team than Eli made for Ziva or Ari. How anyone could treat their children that way is beyond me. (I know it's fiction...but the characters are like family to me...lol :blushing: )