See-Saw...Up and Down

Options
sigh, my weight has been see-sawing between 127 and 132... its really, really annoying. And this has gone on for 2 months now! :( can anybody offer me tips to stop this and finally move on?

Replies

• jenlwren
    jenlwren Posts: 41
    Options
    I know that your body can fluctuate between 0 to 5lbs on a daily basis. It sounds like you are just maintaining this weight and your body is comfortable with it meaning you have hit a plateau.

I would change/increase your exercises you are doing and maybe some foods too.

Hope this helps
  • 00Angela00
    00Angela00 Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    water may make a difference as well, if you're drinking more water one day and less the next. And if you eat more salty foods some days than others it makes you retain water.
  • weaverc
    weaverc Posts: 158
    Options
    I am experiencing the same problem. I have been stuck at the same weight within two pounds for a few weeks now. I just try to keep my body guessing and change it up as much as possible. I try to do a different workout everyday.
  • VballLeash
    VballLeash Posts: 2,456 Member
    Options
    As everyone else says, change up your workouts! Also, make sure you are eating frequently throughout the day and drinking your water. If you haven't tried running that may help, don't worry just keep at it, at least you are maintaining and not gaining :happy:

~Leash :heart:
  • Aril
    Aril Posts: 66
    Options
    thanks everybody! i think i can change up my cardio, but i find it difficult to eat 4 meals let alone 6 meals aday :S Grr