Replies

• Kristiina67
    Kristiina67 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Vaseline works well and it is cheap :)
  • Hawksbillus
    Hawksbillus Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I had the same problem last summer. I switched my underwear from briefs to boxer-briefs. I'm a much happier person now.

-jd
  • acuratlsd
    acuratlsd Posts: 228
    Options
    Thank you so very much for your help with this problem. You don' t know how funny I look when I am walking like I just came riding off a horse. especially when you have another 2 miles to walk home...

I will try these things and see which one will work best for me.
  • TeslaJoule
    TeslaJoule Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    2 words- Baby Powder. Cheap and effective, plus you smell sweet as a baby's bottom despite the amount of sweat. Gold bond powder if you don't want to smell like baby butt.
  • zumbaabby
    zumbaabby Posts: 59
    Options
    I wear compression shorts underneath my walking shorts. they help out a lot! I've always carried my weight in my mid section, and I've always had an issue with the same thing!
  • ArtGeek22
    ArtGeek22 Posts: 1,429 Member
    Options
    I had the same problem them starting using yoga pants. But don't know if they make yoga pants for men.....
  • TourThePast
    TourThePast Posts: 1,753 Member
    Options
    If your shorts are riding up, they're too loose and / or too short. Shorts that finish just above the knee, that fit snugly, will never ride up.

I wear cotton / lycra and it stops all chafing. :)
  • BrianSharpe
    BrianSharpe Posts: 9,248 Member
    Options
    Have you considered wearing running tights underneath? Solves the chafing problem & they won't ride up on you.
  • acuratlsd
    acuratlsd Posts: 228
    Options
    I would figure that being at 267 that XL pants would be ideal but I guess I have to drop down to Large. When I was 190lbs I was able to wear men smalls. i guess it makes sense.