help getting my motivation and positivity back?!?!

Options
So it's only my 20th day on this lifestyle change but i feel like nothing's changed. It's almost been three weeks and i haven't dropped a single pound or inch , I've been busting my butt with exercise everyday and i'm still not seeing results. It's very upsetting and I've just lost all motivation and positivity. I feel like all my efforts are going to waste because my fat body just want do what i want it too! It's useless , such a waste of space! There's no reason why i can't lose weight like everybody else yet it just refuses to budge. I've gotten into unhealthy patterns again ( purging etc ) and right now i just feel like binging every single day. I've already started today off like this but i can't afford to get any fatter. Just urg.

So stressed with it all , could anybody suggest something?! :cry:

I know it's a long winded post. Thanks

Replies

• LauraHasABabyJack
    LauraHasABabyJack Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    When I first started it was an ENTIRE MONTH before I lost anything. The scale didn't budge and I didn't have a single inch come up missing. I asked my little brother about it and he said it's VERY common for people to see no change for the first month and that's typically why they give up so easily. And yes he's a good source- he has a master's in sports medicine and is currently working as a personal trainer. So get back to the healthy eating and keep exercising! You'll start seeing a change soon.