Sausage Pants

Options
lazatin
lazatin Posts: 452 Member
I call these my sausage pants…here’s the story.

utf-8BSU1BRzA1MzkuanBn.jpg

When I finally decided to lose weight I pulled out these pants that had been in my closet for close to 5 years. When I bought them I did not try them on in the store but thought they would fit. Well, I pulled them on and only got them up to my knees! I made these my goal pants! So every once in a while along this journey I pulled them out and tried them on. First it was the knees, then the thighs, then over the butt with a 5 inch gap and finally buttoned! But the fat was spilling over the side and I couldn’t bend over! So I called them my sausage pants. Last Wednesday I thought maybe I could fit into them. It had been about 15 pounds since I last tried them on. And these are the results!

utf-8BSU1BRzA1NDAuanBn.jpg

Replies

• Slice1
    Slice1 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    YAY!!! Congratulations! Must be such a great feeling! Good for you :)
  • zinok
    zinok Posts: 185
    Options
    That's awesome! You must be so happy with your success. (: I think everyone needs a motivational piece of clothing.
  • lazatin
    lazatin Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    Thanks...i agree!
  • coconutbuNZ
    coconutbuNZ Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    aw you look great in your sausage pants! well done!
  • keesh1123
    keesh1123 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • jenj1313
    jenj1313 Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!! Waiting to get back into my skinny jeans myself! What a great feeling for you :-)
  • noturshorte
    noturshorte Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    good job!
  • taquishat
    taquishat Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Congradulations!!!:wink: That is some good motivation
  • Julem22
    Julem22 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Great! I am wearing an "old" but new to me pair of jeans today I took out of an old tote!!!!
  • michellegoljar
    Options
    congratualtions - such a great feeling I imagine
  • zippymelanie68
    Options
    that's fantastic! You look great. I also have a a pair of goal jeans that I'm gradually fitting into and you have inspired me to keep going!
  • SueGremlin
    SueGremlin Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    That is such a fabulous story! That is the best feeling ever. You look fantastic! Thank you for sharing it.
  • WehttamThims
    WehttamThims Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I was expecting pants, made out of sausage.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    I was expecting pants, made out of sausage.

We all were. We all were.

OP, you look great and should be very proud of yourself!
  • inetgirl
    inetgirl Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    You look great!! I have a pair of jeans that are my sausage pants except I cannot button them! Thanks for the motivation.
  • littleworm23
    littleworm23 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Great work! :)
  • CarolynB38
    CarolynB38 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! Well done you! And what a great idea for motivation and measuring success. I am going to get a favourite item of clothing out of my wardrobe that is currently too small and do the same thing. Congrats on fitting those great jeans :D
  • Norinella
    Norinella Posts: 31
    Options
    And guess what? You don't AT ALL look sausage-y! Great work!
  • shaynemann39
    Options
    YAAAYY they look great !!! such a fantastic motivator :)
  • TurtleRunnerNC
    TurtleRunnerNC Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! !! I have a pair of those too! ! Just last week I could button them. If I didn't breathe! !
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!