Hi I am new

Options
Hi everyone,

My name is Nikki, I'm 40 and have about 40-50lbs to shed. I used to be slim and healthy and I loved it, it's taken 2 years to realize the weight I was gaining was not going away but increasing.

Every day I wake up and see the wobbly bits, feel guilty and unfit. I keep promising myself I will start tomorrow! (usually as I am sat eating something) tut!

Today I found you. I am positive and excited.

If anyone out there can add me as a friend so we can encourage each other and so I have someone to not let down that would be brilliant. Thanks for reading.

Nikki. x

Replies

• mrsmelonmaryjane
    mrsmelonmaryjane Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    good luck Nikki. I'm new too! :smile:
  • travelbypaige
    travelbypaige Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Just started this past Monday and I love this site! Just sent you a friend request so we can support on another!
  • 7funnygirl7
    7funnygirl7 Posts: 1,176
    Options
    Just joined on Feb 5th and love MFP. You can do this! We are all here to help support you on your journey! Enjoy..:smile:
  • Mera_Mera
    Mera_Mera Posts: 153
    Options
    Hello, new friend! I started a few months ago, but I still feel new. I hope that you find the motivation that you need to continue in your path to a healthier lifestyle! If you need a friend to support you during this tough and amazing time, just add me!
  • KReetz02
    KReetz02 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey! I am fairly new too! :)...I signed up about 9 months ago and totaly forgot about this neat website! You go girl! YOU CAN DO IT! I am trying to get rid of the "jumper cables" too as my little bro always called them. The neat thing about this site is that it has every kind of food out there you eat! I sell Tastefully Simple and it even has some of the foods on here they have!
  • inkees
    inkees Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi Nikki, I just joined yesterday and I already love this site! I find it helps to write everything down that I eat and can see the available calories I have remaining for the day. I wish you the best of luck...
  • sunshine83777
    Options
    Hi Nikki:happy:

The "Hi I am new" always gets me hehe! Gotta click on it....... was going to input my breakfast......Anyway.....You can add me if you like.

Good luck. "It's not a diet....it's a lifestyle":smile:
    I :heart: my health lifestyle. I feel so much better now with the changes I have made in my life. It's a slow process, but its worth it!!! Have patients......baby steps......time fly's.

I love your awesome profile picture by the way FUN!!!