OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Options
I stepped on the scale this morning and I'm officially in the double digits in weight loss!!!!!!!!!!!!
AND.......some of my clothes that use to fit tight are fitting a littler loser. I can't believe just 10lbs could make such a difference, can you imagine what it'll be like when I lose 50lbs? My FAT clothes will be following off of me!! CAN'T WAIT!!! :laugh:

203175.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary

Replies

• chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!
  • Laura021967
    Laura021967 Posts: 42
    Options
    Thanks Chrissyh......can't wait to see YOUR kind of numbers on my weight loss ticker!!!!!!
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    :drinker: :drinker: Laura!!! That's great!!! Keep on keepin' on!!:flowerforyou:
  • demezat
    demezat Posts: 158
    Options
    WAY TO GO!!! Thats incredible!! Keep up the great work!!
  • lucysmommy
    lucysmommy Posts: 460
    Options
    I stepped on the scale this morning and I'm officially in the double digits in weight loss!!!!!!!!!!!!
    AND.......some of my clothes that use to fit tight are fitting a littler loser. I can't believe just 10lbs could make such a difference, can you imagine what it'll be like when I lose 50lbs? My FAT clothes will be following off of me!! CAN'T WAIT!!! :laugh:

203175.png

well done thats fantastic

i have the same goal loss as you, i am currently 16lbs down and like you i am trying on clothes and they are so much better

good luck with the rest of your weight loss journey

x
  • kitn621
    kitn621 Posts: 215
    Options
    Great Job!:drinker:

It feels so great to accompish even just a loss of a few pounds as it would LOTS and you deserve it when you work so hard. Good luck on seeing the results that you are looking to see! Congrats!
  • JDHINAZ
    JDHINAZ Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    Yea, Laura! That's awesome!
  • MTGirl
    MTGirl Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    :drinker: Good job!! Way to go!! :flowerforyou:
  • Pirate
    Pirate Posts: 30
    Options
    Congratulations!! That is soooo..... awesome!! Your hard work is paying off! Kepp up the great work!~
  • HopTuNaa
    HopTuNaa Posts: 31
    Options
    Well done you! :happy: Great work!!!
  • indianagranny
    indianagranny Posts: 863
    Options
    Way to go - Keep up the good work!!!!!!!!!!!!1
  • MissNova
    MissNova Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    So happy for you!!! I missed it by a hair this morning but I will keep working hard!!! Keep it up!
  • hartkid13
    hartkid13 Posts: 1,551 Member
    Options
    Great job! :flowerforyou: Keep up the good work! :drinker:
  • ToniAnn45
    ToniAnn45 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    You go girl!!! I hope to see your numbers soon. I haven't lost a pound, but I'm not giving up. I have to tweak my calories along with exercising more & dring more water.:drinker:
  • sinisme
    sinisme Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!!!!! Great Job!
  • Laura021967
    Laura021967 Posts: 42
    Options
    Thanks so much everyone for your words of encouragement. I feel that finding mfp was the best thing that could have happened to me. It's helping me so much to write down EVERYTHING I eat (even the bad stuff) and be accountable for what goes in my mouth. I plan my meals the night before and that's so working for me. I also workout at least 30 mins a day 5x a week.........sometimes a little more but the important thing is that I am moving my body instead of sitting in front of the t.v. ALL day. Last night I was on the elliptical for 40 mins AND went for a walk afterwards.

Hope this doesn't sound cocky but I'm REALLY PROUD OF MYSELF!!! :flowerforyou:

203175.png
  • ang1977
    ang1977 Posts: 21
    Options
    Cool- 10lbs is definetly something worth celebrating. I hope to be right behind you. Good luck and keep going!
    Ang
  • ronkswife2000
    ronkswife2000 Posts: 176
    Options
    Doesn't it feel sooooo rewarding when all your hard work finally is paying off? Congrats on a great weight loss so far, keep on doin' what your doin'!!! :glasses:
  • Georg
    Georg Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    Good work! Keep it up!
    :flowerforyou:
  • kelligirl
    kelligirl Posts: 210
    Options
    And you SHOULD be proud! Way to go! Keep up the good work! :flowerforyou: