Hey I'm New

Options
Im not new to using MFP but Im new to posting online here. I usually just use the app and thats it but I decided I need motivation :) Feel free to friend me :D

A little about me my name is Katie and I'm 23 years old. In high school I was really in shape since I was a dancer. College came and I gain a little bit of weight then 2 years ago i was put on topamax for my migraines and that caused me to loose the weight I had gained in college. Then out of nowhere I started gaining weight rapidly. I didnt change my eating habits and I worked out at least twice a week. I thought it might of been a side effect from getting that dumb gardisil shot but I keep getting told by doctors that it doesnt do that. Over the summer my ob gyn put me on this appetite suppressant and I wasn't snacking as much and if I did snack it was fruit. I heard great things about the medicine but I lost maybe .8 pounds over 2 or 3 months. To this day I still dont know why I've gained so much weight but I really want it to go away so I can be happy with how I look.

I started off college 120 and as of this moment I am 162. Now I am a short girl 5'2 so my BMI considers me overweight. I try to workout every day and if not every day every other day. I eat 1200 calories. Im finishing up my last semester of college so Im pretty busy but I fit in my workouts through my schedule. I live alone in an apartment so to help prevent me from eating out I eat vegetarian at school. It helps a lot but I'm still not seeing any progress of weight going away.

Any tips on someone who is around my age/height/weight have any pointers?