my hubby noticed...and I found the courage

Options
paruls86
paruls86 Posts: 188 Member
my husband has been out of town for last two weeks or so thats wen i started watching my calories... Today while I was video chatting he said my weight loss reflected on my face... Finally found courage to tell my in-laws that I am actively trying to loose weight and am counting calories... now atleast they'll understand... m faar..... tooooooo happy today after discovering PCOS yesterday

Replies

• NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    This is such great news and sorry about the illness you discovered the other day, but you are doing something powerful and fabulous...TAKING courage and doing what you need to do--you ROCK-period and I'm so proud of you!
  • Joannie30
    Joannie30 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    I have PCOS too. It sucks.

Good luck! x
  • letmebeda1_wechange
    letmebeda1_wechange Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    great job on your weight lose and sorry about the illness. but i'm also proud of you, for having the courage to do what you need to do.
  • buzymamagoals
    buzymamagoals Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    One day at a time. Good Job!
  • paruls86
    paruls86 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    thx... ppl...it means a lot 2 have people say that they are proud of you...
  • Miss_curvy
    Miss_curvy Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    congrats and keep the hard work ;) btw i have pcos too i know what you feel! haha:happy:
  • korsicash
    korsicash Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    You can do it. I too have PCOS and hemachromitosis (a liver disorder). It is possible to loose weight! You can do it!
  • sofitheteacup
    sofitheteacup Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    PCOS is difficult, but you can certainly still succeed even with it! :)
  • camith
    camith Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Im real happy for you, I have PCOS also, Ive lost 120 lbs! I used the "Insulin Reisitance Diet" and lots of excercise. Check it out there is abook by that name on Amazon thats the one I used. Its all about balancing carbs and proteins. It was a God send to me. If you follow it exactly and do lots of Cardio at least 30 mins a day, it will come off. I wish you lots of luck. know its possible I went from a size 20 to a size 0! 240lbs to 118lbs!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!