New to MFP - question about nutrition summary report

Options
I accidentally stumbled upon a summary of the complete nutritional values of my food for a given day. It included all the elements, not just calories, fat and carbs. It also listed sodium, sugar, various vitamins and minerals. Where is that info hiding? I tried the report tab but it is limited to a single nutritional element..... Thanks for your help.

I arrived here from WW - Lost 50 pounds 4 years ago and kept it off until this past fall/winter - I have gained back 20. Thought a new plan would be a great shot in the arm - I really appreciate the site and look forward to exploring more. Thanks for your help with this. Sue

Replies

• kimiec
    kimiec Posts: 62
    Options
    Go to the foods tab and from there click settings but you can only pick five different things to follow in nutrition. Why I don't know and from the looks of it you can add more but maybe I am wrong and someone else can answer that question.
  • ovhenderson
    ovhenderson Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You can see daily summaries of your food by going to:

-"Food" tab
    -scroll down to bottom, then click on "View Full Report (Printable)"

Note: This only provides a summary broken down by each day. It will not tally it up for the week for an overall total of weekly calories, weekly protein.... You still have to crunch those numbers yourself. Hopefully MFP will see the value in that and offer it in the future.
  • Pirate_chick
    Pirate_chick Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    If you have the phone app they have a comprehensive nutrition category on the full site I think you can only get one at a time.