Skinny mirrors

Options
Hi everyone ! Just wanted to tell you a funny story. We were eating in one of our local fav restaurants last night that has a skinny mirror in the rest room. No lie. This thing takes off a good 20 lbs. We used to go to another restaurant , also a seafood place, and it had a full length skinny mirror. Made you taller and thinner. On my way out the door I always visit the skinny mirror. Last night I saw my old self for the first time in a long time. It was great ! Motivated me to go the gym at 8:00 this morning, when everyone else stayed in bed. Has anyone else seen a skinny mirror or is it just me ? Hahahahaha have great day y'all :laugh: :laugh:

Replies

• chrysantheyums
    Options
    I have a skinny mirror at home that I never use anymore. It's just a lie. I'd get dressed and look in the mirror. I look GREAT! Then, as I walk to the train and see my reflection in the windows of the stores along the way, I would see the real size I was.

I just stopped using mirrors. Now I have no Idea what I look like when I step out the door. I just guess. :ohwell:
  • econut2000
    econut2000 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    This immediately made me think of that episode of Seinfeld where Elaine freaks out because she bought an ugly dress and accuses the store of having skinny mirrors! haha

I have a love/hate relationship with skinny mirrors! lol. They make you feel good (and honestly, if it makes you feel like you look good then you will project more confidence so you will look better, right??) but then I hate when I catch my reflection in a regular mirror! Oh well!! You can't win :tongue: Enjoy that skinny mirror!