Jamie Eason Live Fit Trainer (free on bodybuilding.com)

Options
Hello,
Just checking if anyone else is doing the free Jamie Eason Live FIt Trainer on Bodybuilding.com
I know a couple people I have just added are doing it but I wanted to see if even more people are doing it or are there some who want to start :)
Link below to the site and information.
http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/jamie-eason-livefit-trainer.html

Replies

• kateroot
    kateroot Posts: 435
    Options
    Hi! I just started it yesterday. No cardio in phase one is freaking me out a little, but I'm excited to see what happens!
  • viclee1
    viclee1 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Im going to be starting this, would love some friends who are doing it with me :)
  • MsDreaB
    MsDreaB Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    yeah the first phase was the worst for me I was like omg no cardio but you will see a big gain in muscle and everything will get very tight and toned!
  • viclee1
    viclee1 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    yeah the first phase was the worst for me I was like omg no cardio but you will see a big gain in muscle and everything will get very tight and toned!
    thanks for the reassurance! I'm sure the first month will fly by anyways. I'm already committed to two TRX classes in the first week (on top of the program) so I will get some cardio/ extra strength that first week (next week) so it's only 3 without cardio :) Thanks for the friend add!