Day Three, now I can say hi

Options
abgirl
abgirl Posts: 4 Member
Okay so imade it through what are usually the roughest few days for me. I love food and I hate having to put so much thought into it- ESPECIALLY since up until a month ago I was not a junk food person..I got frustrated with always eating so "right" and still not digging my size that I went to the darkside of regular sodas & peanut butter cups....
so here i am 36 and resembling a melted former version of myself. :laugh: :happy: .. wish me luck!

Replies

• ronkswife2000
    ronkswife2000 Posts: 176
    Options
    You sound like me! :laugh:

I love food and soda but a good tip to wean yourself from soda is to by the mini me (8 ounce) cans instead of the big ones and eventually you won't even want them anymore... that's what I've been doing and it works! Also a good tip someone gave me on this site was if you crave sweets buy some hershey kisses and allow yourself to have 2 or 3 a day and it really helps you not to binge on brownies until your sweet tooth is under control...

Good Luck!!! :flowerforyou:
  • dimplzz
    dimplzz Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    You sound like me! :laugh:

I love food and soda but a good tip to wean yourself from soda is to by the mini me (8 ounce) cans instead of the big ones and eventually you won't even want them anymore... that's what I've been doing and it works! Also a good tip someone gave me on this site was if you crave sweets buy some hershey kisses and allow yourself to have 2 or 3 a day and it really helps you not to binge on brownies until your sweet tooth is under control...

Good Luck!!! :flowerforyou:

The chocolate is a great idea! I did hershey bliss. I would have one a day after lunch. I ran out about 4 weeks ago and haven't even craved one. until now.... :grumble: lol
  • mfinney
    mfinney Posts: 314
    Options
    good luck to you in all your goals!!

it can be tough, but it's sooooooo worth it in the end (which becomes a new beginning!)
  • 1crazymom
    1crazymom Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck! :smile:
  • omid990
    omid990 Posts: 785 Member
    Options
    welcome!
    good luck and remember that we're here for you!:flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. I think you will love this site. I do. This site is so supportive, helpful, motivational, easy to use, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: