Jillian Michael's Shred It with weights

Options
Hi,
Curious to see if anyone had done this DVD and if so, what their results were, and how long did you stick with it? And did you use Kettle bells or regular hand weights....
Thanks for anyone who answers!

Replies

• brookenotme
    Options
    I just got this video last week and have done it 3 times since Tuesday, I use it with Kettlebells and I definitely find it to be different than the other workouts, works backs of my arms, obliques, really all of the upper body and you know with Jillian no body parts are safe so your lower part of your body is always engaged as well. I will say this as a word of caution, my back ached after the 1st day and has since subsided so could have been bad form? Would love to hear what others think of it too,
  • vadiane1
    vadiane1 Posts: 50
    Options
    Thanks for responding! I'm getting her kettle bell set next weekend and plan to start the same day. So true, with Jillian every inch of your body gets a workout! I hope others respond too!
  • sarah692
    sarah692 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I just got this video last week and have done it 3 times since Tuesday, I use it with Kettlebells and I definitely find it to be different than the other workouts, works backs of my arms, obliques, really all of the upper body and you know with Jillian no body parts are safe so your lower part of your body is always engaged as well. I will say this as a word of caution, my back ached after the 1st day and has since subsided so could have been bad form? Would love to hear what others think of it too,

It could have been bad form, but that's not necessarily your fault. Jillian Michaels isn't the best person to look to for kettlebell instruction. I would definitely recommend looking up the exercises she does in her video on youtube to make sure you have proper form because kettlebells can be really bad for your back if you're not careful.