Mustgetmuscles1 NSV

Options
mustgetmuscles1
mustgetmuscles1 Posts: 3,346 Member
Well I think its time for a new belt. On the last hole and it is still a little loose. Was up at 38" waist and now Im down to 34". I had to buy some new pants and shorts also. Best of all though is that I no longer have any sciatica. I would get bad pain in my right hip and down through my leg because my belt would have to be so tight. I had a large waist and no hips or butt to hold my pants on. One day I realize the pain had gone away but it is something I have been living with for years.

P1020874800x572.jpg

Replies

• Slice1
    Slice1 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Congrats.

I'm also hoping my sciatica will go away once I start to drop some weight.
  • mustgetmuscles1
    Options
    Awesome! Congrats.

I'm also hoping my sciatica will go away once I start to drop some weight.

Thanks good luck with getting rid of the sciatica. It is so nice not to have it anymore.
  • sabified
    sabified Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    Congrats :D Good to hear you've gotten rid of sciatica :) Here's to many more health benefits as well :D
  • mustgetmuscles1
    Options
    Had another NSV today at the gym and decided to add it here instead of a whole new post.

Was able to do three sets of dips with my body weight. I have been getting stronger by using the assisted dip machine or seated dips with weights and at the same time loosing weight. Well today the strength gains and weight loss finally met each other. Good feeling.
  • katythemommy
    katythemommy Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on all your success!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!