Today's very special NSV

Options

Replies

• Bella1hud
    Bella1hud Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Wow, that is FANTASTIC! Congrats to you!! I had a peek at your profile and you have done amazing, you have every right to be very proud of your self!

I just want to mention one thing, drinking does not define who you are, it is something a person does, same as overeating or not exercising. Our actions do not define who we are. You are a precious person first! Take hold of that and "run" with it (pun intended lol).

All the best to you, we are all rooting for you!
  • pearsy67
    pearsy67 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Great result, it is good to see people finding alternatives to their natural 'comfortable place'.
    Well done.
  • shalinimunjal
    shalinimunjal Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    The best NSV I've read here!!
  • robot_potato
    robot_potato Posts: 1,535 Member
    Options
    That is phenomenal! I hope you feel really good about your choice. I come from a long line of alcoholics and i know it is a painful struggle. Congrats!
  • paulcer
    paulcer Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Bravo!
  • energy4life
    Options
    Well done! Way to go! Amazing and that is a huge deal! COngratulations
  • amandammmq
    amandammmq Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! I bet you felt a heck of a lot better after the run than you would have felt after a drink, too! :flowerforyou:
  • Tonika44137
    Tonika44137 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Wow it gave me chills reading this...definitely the BEST NSV I've read...Keep it up
  • arielaliza
    arielaliza Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    gave me goose bumps!! Keep it up!!!
  • LRH64
    LRH64 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    "Cyber high five" to you sir, amazing accomplishment. Remember this day when the stress comes again (and you know it will) :smile:
  • wahmx3
    wahmx3 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    Great response to stress and so much better for your whole family. Way to go in choosing healthy!
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    well done.

thanks for sharing it with us.
  • Slice1
    Slice1 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Huge victory! Good for you. So happy to hear that.
  • chrislin2011
    chrislin2011 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    That is an amazing accomplishment! Good for you!
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    AWESOME! That is so great! So proud of you!
  • jamja72
    jamja72 Posts: 192
    Options
    That was probably the best NSV I've read on MFP. Great job. Keep it up
  • swthrtsmrf
    swthrtsmrf Posts: 384
    Options
    Congratulations! That is special. Thank you for admitting something that most would keep so quiet. Keep up the good work.
  • RumOne
    RumOne Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    That is so Fantastic!!!!
  • razorbecky
    razorbecky Posts: 134
    Options
    So happy for you...a great Nev indeed!
  • judybrim
    judybrim Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    There's your true spirit trying to push through any of the tough stuff you've faced up till now!....still reminding you that you are strong and wise and of such worth to your family and the world! Try to remember that feeling...write it down....describe it....and come back to it often! Let the real you surface and direct your life! ....INCREDIBLE CHOICE....FANTASTIC NEWS.....KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK! God bless you! ....Judy :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!