Ready to stop spinning and start dropping!

Options
I've been on this for about two weeks. Really appreciate the help that it gives and enjoy reading the message board. I'm a mom of 3 kids, 6,5,3. I have been happily married almost ten years and our eating styles are still so different:) Here's the catch. After having our last baby I was able to get to 157 and no lower. I have been on the path ever since. I'm not looking for miracles but I am looking for some progress. My height if 5'4" and I'm realistically looking to get between 137-140. Not a big deal, at least it shouldn't be. I have adjusted my diet to include more veggie (used to hate them) very little bread and crackers on a daily basis. I'm in the gym at least 4x a week. I started training for a 1/2 marathon and my thighs are now to big for my jeans with my weight and fat% staying the same. I deciced to put weights back into my program two weeks ago. I'm feeling that maybe if I just didn't think about it all then maybe it would just come off. Seriously we are going on three years of the same weight give or take two lbs. All medical tests show I'm in great health, fantastic numbers but that I could stand to drop a few pounds. Ready to stop spinning and start dropping.

Would love to hear from you.

Replies

• JacksMom12
    JacksMom12 Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    If you open your diary, I'm sure people can give you some good suggestions ;-)
  • Diamondfive
    Diamondfive Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thank you didn't even know it was an option:)
  • modernmom70
    modernmom70 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    I think you should eat back your excercise calories and reduce the amount of sugary treats you are eating.
  • Diamondfive
    Diamondfive Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Yes, you could be right. I guess if I tell myself "that I'm not having that much" I will start to believe it. But when I look at what I have logged for treats, on paper and most likely my body, it looks like a lot! Thank you.