Skinny Cow

Options
I picked up some ice cream cones, caramel ones, holy cow they are wonderful! Now I have to figure out how to forget they are in the freezer so I only eat the one!!

Replies

• nitag
    nitag Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    I treat myself to a Skinny Cow just about every single night.. They are soooooo yummy..
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    Yep - SK rocks. D and I have one just about every evening for a li'l snack.
  • fitnessperfection
    fitnessperfection Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I :heart: the ice cream sandwiches....But they always put me over on my sugar intake!
  • April0815
    April0815 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    I get the Skinny Cow Ice Cream Sandwiches. They have the regular, Cookies and cream, and also Strawberry Shortcake sandwiches. They are wonderful. I have one every night when my husband is eating his regular ice cream.
  • Katt
    Katt Posts: 8
    Options
    Oh my goodness are you telling me I can have my ice cream every nite??? That is my weekness...ice cream for a before bed snack!! What is skinny cow and where do I find it?
  • markxster
    markxster Posts: 19
    Options
    I routinely have 4oz of double churned fat free icecream once every night! It is soooooo good. I add some peanuts and a few M&Ms (10 or less) and enjoy my evil delight! Skinny Cow is good too.
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    I like the healthy choice fudgesicles.....mmmmmmmm
  • porka29
    porka29 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    I had a cookies and cream sandwich lastnight
  • fitgal411
    fitgal411 Posts: 668
    Options
    The Healthy Fudgesicles have only 40 calories, 0 grams of fat, and no added sugar. I LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!:heart::heart: :heart:
  • skwhatley
    skwhatley Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I :heart: the ice cream sandwiches....But they always put me over on my sugar intake!

I bought the sugar free skinny cow ice cream sandwiches and they are really good. you cannot tell a difference!
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness are you telling me I can have my ice cream every nite??? That is my weekness...ice cream for a before bed snack!! What is skinny cow and where do I find it?

Lookie here: http://www.skinnycow.com/

Good stuff, in the ice cream case @ the grocer. It's just super whipped & lite like frozen Cool Whip, but it's delish. :drinker: