Replies

• Georg
    Georg Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile:
  • Georg
    Options
    I love to read posts from successful weight loss experts here.:flowerforyou:
  • Georg
    Options
    sorry
    :bigsmile:
  • cellorocker
    cellorocker Posts: 290
    Options
    That's great.
    Maybe I should switch to 1400 a day, it's only 100 extra calories, but I would probably feel fuller and be a little less stressed.
  • hiddensecant
    hiddensecant Posts: 2,446 Member
    Options
    That's great.
    Maybe I should switch to 1400 a day, it's only 100 extra calories, but I would probably feel fuller and be a little less stressed.

You're gonna need it with your newfound love of biking! :smile:
  • walkingtessa
    walkingtessa Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi im still learning at this, Cant seem to get the grasp im supposed to eat 1200 cals but i am always going over my protein goal before i get any where near my cals. I eat fruit and mainly salad with either jacket potato or chicken then i'm full anyway. I do look in the fridge/cupboards to see if there is anything else that i could eat later but not alot without protein.
  • hiddensecant
    Options
    Hi im still learning at this, Cant seem to get the grasp im supposed to eat 1200 cals but i am always going over my protein goal before i get any where near my cals. I eat fruit and mainly salad with either jacket potato or chicken then i'm full anyway. I do look in the fridge/cupboards to see if there is anything else that i could eat later but not alot without protein.

Don't worry about the protein. You need more than MFP says if you're exercising a lot as it helps with muscle recovery.
  • annaliza
    annaliza Posts: 809
    Options
    tessa, I always go over my protien and I get them from just eating natural foods (like almonds and turkey). Sometimes I take a protien shake after a workout (and now chocolate milk!).

cello, you could always try it and see if it works for you. I heard that you are supposed to go slowly, like 50 extra cals a week (or is it 100?) but I just jumped right on it lol.
  • hiddensecant
    Options
    100 calories isn't a big leap. It's an extra glass of milk, hehe.
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    It's worth a try...so you switch to 1400 for a couple weeks and see how your body responds. Nothing says you can't switch back.

But hey...if eating 200 more calories means you keep losing fine (or even start losing again after a plateau)..then why the heck wouldn't you eat them???:laugh: :laugh:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!