Stay at home mom looking for friends!

Options
Hello, I'm a stay at home mom looking for motivational friends that are trying to lose weight too. I started about 2 weeks ago and feel that things are going well. The more encouragement and positive people with the same goals the better is what I think! I also just started using a FitBit, and was wondering if anyone else is using it, and if they feel it is accurate and trust the calorie count.

Replies

• marketdimlylit
    marketdimlylit Posts: 1,601 Member
    Options
    I'm a stay at home mommy.
    Had my daughter 4 weeks ago. :)
    Feel free to add me!
    x
  • rawheeler38
    Options
    Im kinda a stay at home mom also--I only work part-time 3 hours a day. I have been looking into the fitbit-it sounds great. Feel free to add me too :)
  • riegrac
    riegrac Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Stay at home mom with 5 kids and a newbie here. My youngest is about 5 months old. I have about 20lbs to loose. Feel free to add me.
  • mmstgr
    mmstgr Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    I am also a stay at home mom. Feel free (any of you) to add me as a friend.
    I am online frequently :)
  • selenametts
    selenametts Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm a stay at home mom too with 2 littles ones (3 yr and 1 yr). Just trying to whip this body back into shape :)
  • pbajwally
    pbajwally Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm a SAHM - I have two boys (5 and 3) that keep me busy! I was on here for awhile last summer, but it's always something, right? Anyhow - I'm back, hell bound & determined! :) Nice to see other SAHMommies here! Feel free to add me!
  • lillithlix
    Options
    I'm a stay at home mum too :) My little one just had his first birthday.
  • DAMNCHARLIE
    DAMNCHARLIE Posts: 569
    Options
    I have an online biz, and go to school but I am taking this weight loss very seriously. I get and recieve alot of support. Been on here for over 2weeks, feel free to add me if you like.
  • xTenaciousJx
    Options
    I'm a SAHM of a daughter who is 5. I've just celebrated my 80th day so you can add me =D
  • manda1002
    manda1002 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Also a SAHM! two boys, almost 2 and almost 4! Feel free to add me :)
  • FalonLane
    Options
    I need friends too:smile:
  • Leylaos
    Leylaos Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    hi im a first time stay at home mum need to loose 50ibs and also need lots of friends to support me and vice versa :) add me people
  • HodderAL
    HodderAL Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm currently a stay at home Mom, well kind of; I am a full time student enrolled in a distance learning program. My children are 6 and 9. Feel free to add me! The more support we all have the better :)
  • Sagetheplace
    Sagetheplace Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Hi, Im Kayla and am also a stay at home mom. I have 2 sons, my oldest is 9 going on 10 and my youngest just turned 2. I have been on my journey for 14 months now and have lost a total of 70. I am a little over half way to my goal. Feel free to add me anyone who wants to for support. The more supportive people the more success! Good Luck everyone!
  • HeatherNicoleMomOf4
    Options
    Hi,I'm a stay at home mom of 4 (6,,2,1 & 2 months old ) feel free to add me
  • thistimeismytime
    thistimeismytime Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Hey fellow SAHM's!!! I'm also blessed to have the opportunity to stay home with a 3 yr old boy and a 4 yr old girl. I'm pretty new, just got back into the fitness game at the beginning of 2012 after 4 years of thinking I'd never see the inside of a gym again! Lol. Anyway, I'm super-committed and would love to give/receive support on this journey. Anyone feel free to add me :D
  • mommy062706
    mommy062706 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I am new here and also a SAHM! I have 3 little girls, 5, 2, and 10 months! It is time to get rid of the baby weight! Add me if you would like! The more motivation and people to help the better! :)
  • amammaa4
    amammaa4 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I consider myself a stay at home mom. I work 3rd shift a few hours a night so i am home all day and evening with the kids. I have 4 of them. I've been using MFP since January and I love it. Everyone is so helpful and supportive. Anyone looking for motivation I'm here to help.