NSV: Wii fitness board

Options
About 3 years ago, I had gained enough weight that I could no longer use my Wii fitness board (due to being above the weight limit). I researched, and found that you could cheat the board's weight sensor by putting packing foam under it. Despite being able to continue to use it, I didn't, and I continued to gain weight. Until November 29, 2011, when I started this weight loss journey. To date I have lost 54 pounds. And today, for the first time in years, I used my Wii fitness board without anything to trick the weight sensor.

Might sound like a silly NSV, but this is a huge victory for me!!!!!

Replies

• Jessica_Henry74
    Options
    Good job! Any victory is a good one! Keep it up!
  • robot_potato
    robot_potato Posts: 1,535 Member
    Options
    That is amazing! Congrats!
  • tnshahud
    tnshahud Posts: 163
    Options
    That's awesome!!! Keep up the great work!!!
  • carolemack
    carolemack Posts: 1,276 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! Sounds like a victory to me. Keep it up. I am waiting for my WII to quit telling me I am obese...like I didn't already know that! :laugh:
  • ChristineS_51
    ChristineS_51 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    No NSV victory is silly in my opinion. That is a great one - it's things like that which make us realise we are getting where we want to be. I love the Wii fit - so much fun, hope you have a good time on it - and then you will help yourself along the way to more NSVs in the future :-) Well done on the 54 lbs - great loss :flowerforyou:
  • Tonika44137
    Tonika44137 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    That is a great victory..Congrats
  • AmberFaith90
    AmberFaith90 Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    Awesome victory!
  • energy4life
    Options
    awesome! Way to go for not giving up! That is alot of pounds to lose! Be proud of yourself! Congrats!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!