A Small Success...

Options
I've lost 9 lbs so far, according to the scale, but I haven't really been able to notice much of a difference. I feel like I look the same as always. So, when my husband and I were walking around mall today, I decided to try on a cute pair of jeans at my favorite jean store. I chose a pair in size 8. (I usually wear a size 10 or 12). I guess I was looking to get an idea of how much more weight I would need to lose before they fit.
I was astonished when I pulled them up and realized that they actually fit! They were a little tight but they still looked great! The last time I was able to fit into a size 8 was over 10 years ago. I was so happy, I bought them. They are my inspiration to keep going. Now I know I can really do this!

Replies

• runjill
    runjill Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    congrats to you! Good luck on the next 12 pounds!
  • tnrunningnurse
    tnrunningnurse Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    Awesome NSV. Since joining MFP in Jan. I have gotten into a pair of jeans I haven't worn in 2 yrs.
  • Slice1
    Slice1 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Congrats! That's awesome.
  • Vyshness8699
    Vyshness8699 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!! That's the jean size I want to wear also ! Keep it up
  • Kai85
    Kai85 Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Wonderful! Best feeling :)
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    Woohoo, you're fabulous and I'm so proud of you!
  • hongruss
    hongruss Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Well done, NSVs are far more rewarding because they reflect life. Stay away from that scale & invest in bf% calipers, cheap, easy to use & a more realistic view of your body composition. :)

Russ
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!