Isagenix...thoughts anyone?

Options
Hey Folks...

One of my Facebook friends has recently started the Isagenix program and keeps going on and on and on about how wonderful it is. I've done a little bit of reading on it and, in my opinion, it seems to strike me as a bit of a "pyramid scheme".

Anyone?

Just curious :smile:

Jeff @ YEG

Replies

• tabchanges
    tabchanges Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    ugh. I think Isagenix tastes so gross! I couldn't even make it through the first few days!
  • FluffnStuff
    FluffnStuff Posts: 387
    Options
    I had a lady push it on me when I was home from college.... sublte... not so much.
    Anyway, I barely gagged down the first day.... that was enough for me.

Do it the fun way... eating foods you can at least tolerate....

Market wise... it's like any other at home business.... the go getters are successful and the not so outgoing aren't.
  • tmck2007
    tmck2007 Posts: 1
    Options
    It is def. a scheme. I sell vitamins at a health food store and all I ever here is people who are "wow it is so great, but i need something for energy" If you are taking a "great" vitamin brand you should not have issues with energy.
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,962 Member
    Options
    I love the shakes and have them for one meal a day. They satisfy me enough to keep me from being hungry until my next meal. I've had a shake for breakfast and gone to my regular 2 hour line dance class and had all the energy I needed. And I'm losing weight with a combination of Isagenix and MFP

Jeff----your Facebook friend is right :bigsmile: