NSV question...please help!

Options
fionaface
fionaface Posts: 42 Member
I feel this is a silly question, but of course, I'm going to ask it anyway. What does NSV mean? I see it posted all the time, and I don't even know what the letters stand for. It is kind of driving me nuts trying to figure out the acronym. Thanks!

Replies

• greaseswabber
    greaseswabber Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    It means Non Scale Victory. It's an accomplishment other than the number on the scale.

I just had one actually. I starting using the last hole on my belt. I'll have to punch a new one pretty soon.
  • mamamc03
    mamamc03 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    Non Scale Victory

It can be something like dropping a size, fitting into an old pair of pants, getting an unsolicited compliment from a stranger, not needing the extension seat belt, etc. it's anything that is weight loss related that you accomplish other than the number on the scale.
  • kath20lbs
    Options
    WELL DONE ON NSV AND THANKS, GREASESWABBER. I WONDERED WHAT NSV MEANS; THOUGHT IT WAS SOME HIGH TECH MEDICAL WORD. LOL
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!