2»

Replies

• lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
  • JoolieW68
    JoolieW68 Posts: 1,879 Member
    Options
    I simply think about how I know I will feel when I'm done and how I would feel if I skipped a workout.

Then I get moving.
  • Karstenf
    Karstenf Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I've missed enough workouts to know how I'm going to feel if I don't go, I don't do well with disappointing myself. I also know that I won't have to count every freakin' calorie I ingest if I get a good workout in first thing in the morning.
  • WehttamThims
    WehttamThims Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I say things like

"If it were easy, everyone else would be doing it"

"everyone else is sleeping right now" (if its early morning)

It's only an hour, 1 single little hour and it'll be over before you know it

I might think about how it effects my schedule. I do weights every other day and if all goes as planned it starts on Sunday. If I push it to Monday it makes it harder the rest of the week due to my work schedule
  • JoolieW68
    JoolieW68 Posts: 1,879 Member
    Options

It's only an hour, 1 single little hour and it'll be over before you know it

I use this one, too.
  • luswart
    luswart Posts: 5
    Options
    Although I have just joined this program, I have lost a total of 67.8 pounds since 1/2010 and the best way I know motivate myself is to focus on the positives and reward myself with activities that I want to go to when I achieve my goals.
  • nnylee
    nnylee Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    I have a little book that I write my exercises down in. I like flipping through it. It gives a visual of my efforts. And of course the before and after pictures that I made of myself help too.
  • maryduggins
    maryduggins Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Haha I live on an island sooooo when I go running (on the beach especially lol) there's motivation EVERYWHERE whether it's skinny, fit girls in bikinis, others joggers, etc. it's everywhere for me!(:

All I think to myself when I'm running and I see girls with bodies that I'd die for, is "You're going to be that skinny some day, and probably in better shape than them. Keep it up. It'll be here before you know it!"
  • maryduggins
    maryduggins Posts: 219 Member
    Options

"If it were easy, everyone else would be doing it"

I looooove this!
  • coopersmom2006
    Options
    I remind myself how crappy and cranky I'll feel if I don't get my workout in! I also remind myself that I get to eat more if I workout. ;)
  • daphnedmm
    daphnedmm Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I DVR fitness informercials like P90X, Insanity & Jillian Michaels Revolution. Every morning, while having my coffee, I begin watching one of them. By the time I'm finished my coffee, I'm motivated to workout and change my body so I can look like the people in the infomercials.