I feel like an addict

Options
I've always lived a clean healthy life for the most part - no alcohol and no smoking. I don't eat read meat except for an occasional cheeseburger once every two months. Well, I felled off the wagon again on my weight loss goals and I chose today to start again. I made a chart for gold stars and everything. I read books thats what they tell me to do. Anyways, I'm driving home thinking about what I had plan for supper and find myself dissappointed. Then I think that I have snacky foods that would be delicious and sweet. I am currently forcing myself not to eat those and currently evaluate my calories so I know what to eat. But, this must be what a drug addict feels like ... it is quite exhausting.

And its only been one day of being good :sad:

Replies

• little_wolfie
    Options
    I totally know what you mean. I'm beyond addicted to food. It's kind of scary how bad it is. I'm still working on "fixing" myself, but I know it's going to be a long and probably painful process. :-(

The other day DH and I ate a couple of pizzas and I felt like CRAP for the whole day. I was so sick I thought I was going to die. I feel so much better when I'm not eating crap, why can't I remember that? Why is it so hard to binge on carrots instead of chips? SIGH.