Hola !

Options
Hello my name is liss and Is been 1 month since I start using MFP Everyone here is really nice and just Thanks for the support ! My Family thinks I'm Crazy because I'm always writing down my meals , using measuring cups and spoons ,and because I read every food label and I spent hours in the grocery store looking for the best options .XD here I dont feel weird ! I'm glad that I can share my doubts and ask for advice or tips ! :) Happy Sunday :) everyone

Replies

• jaydubbayu
    jaydubbayu Posts: 456
    Options
    Well welcome back! I've only been at this a few weeks and I'm seeing results. I agree, my family gives me looks when I only eat so much, when they're used to seeing me eat a TON! Good luck and use MFP to your advantage!
  • mfp_1
    mfp_1 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!

A lot of people say a kitchen scale is a great help. Even if you just use it occasionally for high calorie foods. Do you guys have one?
  • jamlastsforages
    Options
    My mother thought I needed an intervention because I'm measuring foodstuff as well. The other day she said, 'you're eating like a bird now. I don't think that's healthy.' Haha. Funny thing, I used to be hungry all the time when I was gorging on more junk than proper food.
  • jamlastsforages
    Options
    I do but it's one of those manual (?) ones. Think of investing in a digital scale.
  • mfp_1
    mfp_1 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    I had a manual one but I hardly used it. Once I got a digital one, I used it a lot more because it was so easy and more precise.