NSV - Compliments at the bar

Options
Jarnard
Jarnard Posts: 497 Member
Two of my friends that I haven't seen said I looked good tonight and a female approached me for some friendly dancing. She said I looked great. The weight loss is paying off. Good night tonight. Thought I would share.

:)

Jarnard

Replies

• courtneymal17
    courtneymal17 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! I had kinda the same experience....I was at the bar last saturday and actually got hit on...I think it took me a good 5-10 minutes to realize I was getting hit on lol!
  • Jarnard
    Options
    Congrats!! I had kinda the same experience....I was at the bar last saturday and actually got hit on...I think it took me a good 5-10 minutes to realize I was getting hit on lol!

That's awesome!! DOesn't it feel great!! Wow! Good job on the weight loss thus far!! :)
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    Good for you...hope you enjoyed the dance!
  • Jarnard
    Options
    Good for you...hope you enjoyed the dance!
    I did. I even burned a few calories. LOL
  • jaydubbayu
    jaydubbayu Posts: 456
    Options
    There ya go.. More calories burned, got hit on.. Good night indeed!
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    Two of my friends that I haven't seen said I looked good tonight and a female approached me for some friendly dancing. She said I looked great. The weight loss is paying off. Good night tonight. Thought I would share.

:)

Jarnard

that's great man! if the same thing happened to me I'd probably go into shock. nah....this is more likely what would happen to me.

Girl: wanna dance? :happy:
    Me: sure! :love: *whips out cel phone* just a sec though....
    Girl: what are you doing? :huh:
    Me: what kind of dance do you think we'll do?:glasses:
    Girl: ???? :huh:
    Me: I don't have my Polar HRM on me so I need to estimate and log my calories burned on MFP.
    Girl: :indifferent: *turns around and leaves* :noway:
    ME: wait where are you going? :brokenheart:

I have no game with the opposite sex :laugh:
  • shammxo
    shammxo Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    love it!!! that's amazing.
    i sometimes don't realize i'm getting hit on now... so guys probably think i'm a weirdo.
    my mom likes to point out when men look at me. i never catch 'em though.
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! :)

I love that I am getting more compliments too. I think it also helps that we are more confident now that we are losing weight and feeling proud about ourselves... Confidence is attractive! :)

Keep up the good work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!