Trying To Lose Those Last 10 lbs and Under Group

Options
nikii14
nikii14 Posts: 403 Member
Ok....those last 10 lbs or less are the hardest to get rid of. I've done really well up until now and now Im stuck!! Personally, I need some support because I am ready to throw in the towel but really don't want to.
Anyone else in the same situation?? I'd love to start a "support /motivation group" for us trying to lose those last few lbs.

I think I need a new routine or something. Im in a rut. :cry:

Replies

• gettinthere
    gettinthere Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Hi.....don't throw in the towel...you have worked so very hard to get to where you are at, it would be a shame to let it all go away! I was in a rut, until about 8 weeks ago when I finally kicked myself in the butt. I was comfortable with my size, but not completely happy. I would allow myself some "cheat" days on the weekends and then would have to workout like crazy during the week just to try and make up for it. Playing games with yourself really isn't all that fun!! LOL You need to tell yourself that you are not going to "cheat" yourself anymore, put on your running shoes, and make a move for it....for yourself!!
  • jljohnson
    jljohnson Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    Here's a link to the current thread of a bunch of people that are in the same situation.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/38795-any-last-stubborn-20-pounders-out-there

There are a lot of good suggestions in there to get the ball rolling for you.

Hope this helps!
  • nikii14
    nikii14 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Here's a link to the current thread of a bunch of people that are in the same situation.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/38795-any-last-stubborn-20-pounders-out-there

There are a lot of good suggestions in there to get the ball rolling for you.

Hope this helps!

Thanks!! I need all the advise/motivation I can get!!!
  • lemonllama
    lemonllama Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Is there still a thread like this somewhere?!!