Flat butt to a booty?

anyone have a flat butt that turned to a nice booty after exercising? If so please post progress pics, I need hope!!! Thank you!:smile:

Replies

• People swear by the brazillion butt lift???? I haven't tried it butt you might try the forums, lol
  • buckaroos30
    buckaroos30 Posts: 127 Member
    nope flat butt here too!:laugh:
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,966 Member
    I know there are people in here who have pictures of their butts... I've seen them lol... my butt has gotten a little smaller since I lost weight :( So I'm hoping doing the strength training will help it perk up and look bigger.
  • squats!!! they will help with that booty. Because your butt is a muscle if you work it out it will get rounder. I don't have any butt shots lol, but i used to have like no behind and now i have something
  • Stinkeymonkey
    Stinkeymonkey Posts: 55 Member
    Squats and use heavy weight. If you don't have any weights just do them slowly and squeeze the tushy. :-) Keep your chest up and stick the booty out. To protect your knees be sure to not allow your knees to go past your toes when doing the squats.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    My butt wasn't so much flat as it was deflated when I lost weight.

Since starting heavy lifting in July, it's improved a lot. My gym sucks so I don't do heavy squats or deadlifts, but I do heavy & deep leg press, glute press, and pretty much everything else.

11pounds.jpg

back-view-june-march.jpg
  • here_I_go_again
    here_I_go_again Posts: 463 Member
    Thank you! You look fantastic!
  • Bodysquats (without weight) will also do alot to pump up your booty. I try to do at least 10 sets of 10 repetitions every week.
  • stephie4111
    stephie4111 Posts: 118
    Im doing the brazil butt lift only been a week but have lost inches already.
  • qtiekiki
    qtiekiki Posts: 1,490 Member
    squats, lunges, squat jumps, switch lunges, more squats, etc. My butt had never been so perky, and hubby agrees.