23 year old recent college graduate ready to restart life!

Options
I'm going to make this somewhat short and sweet (mainly because I'm bad with introductions.)

• My name is Nicole
• I'm 23-years-old, I'll be 24 in May.
• Recently graduated college with a Bachelor's Degree.
• My current weight is 199
• My highest weight was 273 when I was 14
• Lowest weight was 184 about 6 months ago
• My current goal-weight is 173 that way I can say I've officially lost 100 pounds
• Aside from that, I do not have a goal weight or goal size, I just want to be comfortable and healthy with my body
• I exercise daily, sometimes 2-3 time per day depending on how I feel, my energy level, or the amount of time I have.
• I tend to work out for an hour at a time early in the morning because most of my day is spent at the computer because of the work I do
• I made a lot of progress when I first started using MFP in Jan, but have since been put on an increased dosage of medication within the past month for a back injury that has causes me to retain at least 3 pounds of water at a time. (Every weight-fighting warrior's best friend!)
• I tend to work toward low carb-type, high fiber/protein lifestyle
• I do NOT believe in the word diet. Weight-loss is a lifestyle change, not a diet (but that is only my opinion)

Outside of weight-loss
• I graduated in December
• I am a professional photographer trying to decide if I want to go into business for myself or work a part-time job and just do my own work
• I do not consider myself a wedding photographer; however, I have done them and will be doing my first solo wedding in August
• I am technically unemployed, aside from freelance jobs I do for clients
• Currently, I am working on two personal photo projects while trying to get two more off the ground
• One project revolves around dreams/nightmares and the connections between one person's unconscious images v. another's
• The second project is a statement on tattoos and confidence in one's own skin (I do not have any tattoos).
• My other two are Gangster-related and Victorian Fashion - two things I've never done before and I'm wanting to push my creative limits
• I get inspiration from famous quotes or excerpts from literature, looking at other artist's work, and psychology.

• I'm very confident in my personality and have a well-rounded sense of humor.
• I do not drink except for on special occasions (holidays, birthday's, celebrations) and I absolutely do NOT smoke.
• My friends mean the world to me and are all very supportive, but haven't experienced the same weight loss road blocks I have
• I'm eager to get tips on new recipes because I am learning to cook for myself and I am also interested in sharing exercise tips because with this increase in medication I am finally able to work out more vigorously.

I apologize for being so shy to introduce myself when I first joined MFP, but I am hoping to make some great connections here if you'll have me.