NSV

Options
korsicash
korsicash Posts: 770 Member
I have moved a lot in the last year. My husband through all of these moves has been so annoyed that I have not been able to lift. It has led to many fights. I started my journey near the 200s I am down 54 pounds. I helped a friend move this week and low and behold now that I am not lugging around 54 excess pounds of me I am strong as an ox again and damn does it feel good! I barely even broke a sweat as I carried totes FULL of books down two flights of stairs and then maybe to show off a bit power lunged back up the stairs because it felt so damn good to be able to move and to lift and be able to breath at the same time :)

Replies

• PopePopsicleIV
    Options
    Way to go, Captain Strong! :D Doesn't it make you proud to be able to do things you wouldn't have a few months ago? :] I hope so! With 54 lbs down you should be VERY proud! Well done!
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Congratulations and continued success. :flowerforyou:
  • korsicash
    korsicash Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Thanks it feels awesome!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!