Need help with a recipe

Options
Does anyone know of any good recipes on how to prepare salmon?

Replies

• iamstaceywood
    iamstaceywood Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    MMMmmmm. I like to just put it in a screaming hot pan on some olive oil spray and sea salt and pepper it. Put it on a salad of mixed greens, blue cheese crumbles (reduced fat if you like), purple onion and a quick splash of basalmic vinegar. Mmmmm. My fave!
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    I just fry mine in a dry pan about 2-3 min per side and then add lemon juice. You can add a little honey or dijon mustard, bbq, soy or teriyaki sauce right before it's done and let it cook for another minute.
  • swimmermama
    swimmermama Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    I always bake salmon. The fish is oily enough, so I NEVER add more when I bake it. Add garlic, pepper and a little salt and whatever seasonings you like. You can go Indian with cumin, curry powder, and tumeric. Go Italian with rosemary and oregano. Mexican is good with smoked paprika, a little chili powder, and then some avocado when it's out of the oven.

And throw in some veggies along with it! Chop onions and tomatoes on top with some lemon juice! Or put chopped onion, garlic, zucchini, and squash alongside it in the oven!
  • Zichu
    Zichu Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    I've only prepared a few different ways. I either soak it in watered down soy sauce for a bit and bake it in the oven. Then I put it on top of a vegetable stir fry.

I season it with pepper, I try not to use too much salt throughout the day because of sodium levels. Don't want to feel bloated the next day lol. I then either fry it with spray oil in a frying pan or bake it. You can use a grill if you want to instead of a frying pan to save on washing up lol. This would also have no added oils to it.

Can have it with Veggies. Rice. Noodles. Potato.