What would a MFP reunion be like?

Options

Replies

• LeanerBeef
    LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    I imagine a lot of divorce attorneys hanging around the bar waiting to capture the parking lot "shenanigans" on video.....:laugh:
  • Anomalia
    Anomalia Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    There would probably be a lot less overt hornyness in person than there is online.
  • newmein2013
    newmein2013 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Yeah, but smewhere in the back would be a secret cheesecake for those that are using their cheat day. ;)

Oh, what the heck, just put on the table, maybe a buffet table with bite size pieces so we can have our cake and eat it too! :laugh:
  • Frisky_CoastalNative
    Options
    The invitation would be a walk / run 5K to the resturant...show your number to get in :wink:
  • raevynn
    raevynn Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    It would sound like my house.. "How many grams of sweet potato? okay, was that 15 ml of Udo oil? which bread was this, the 130 per ounce or the 120 per ounce?"
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,080 Member
    Options
    There would plenty of elbow room at the table, because everyone would be eating off saucers, and drinking from juice glasses.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    How can you reunite with people you have never met? Pedantic? What's that?
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options

*snort*

It's all part of life's rich pedant.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,080 Member
    Options

*sigh* sometimes it's nice to play along, Pedantress...
  • ThePhoenixRose
    ThePhoenixRose Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options
    There would probably be a lot less overt hornyness in person than there is online.

Not if you're at my table. There's bound to be MORE.
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options

Not if you're at my table. There's bound to be MORE.

Yeah, I can't really turn the innuendos off. My head would explode.
  • katythemommy
    katythemommy Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    lmao hilarious!
  • whitneyann0
    whitneyann0 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    There are actually a few people here on MFP that I might meet in person this summer. :bigsmile:
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    A lot of people there would only be dressed only in their underwear or bikinis and many people would be without faces and would therefore be shunned for not having the balls to show them.

But how would the haters report that, no "report this post" button would drive them nuts.
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options
    A lot of people there would only be dressed only in their underwear or bikinis and many people would be without faces and would therefore be shunned for not having the balls to show them.

But how would the haters report that, no "report this post" button would drive them nuts.

Sounds like a perfect world Timmay.
  • MsQt
    MsQt Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    we would need moderators at each table to monitor our conversations... sometimes locking & removing entire conversations because someone got offended & reported it :laugh:

lmao:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Luv this one:laugh:
  • newmein2013
    newmein2013 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    A 50/50 raffle with a twist: hidden cameras and microphones, the winner gets a one year gym membership

How do you win? The person who says the most often "I'm So Bloated"
  • WorkoutMaine
    Options
    Someone would be running around trying to become friends with as many people as possible without actually talking to any of them. :laugh:
  • honestlysweet
    honestlysweet Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    All of us with no "real" profile pics would have to show our faces!
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    I would eat the way I normally eat, and someone who thinks she/he can never go over 1200 calories would accuse me of sabotage.