My NSV

Options
Last spring, I bought a cute top at a resale shop to take with me on vacation. I didn't try it on because according to the tag, and the way it looked, I figured it would fit me. I took it home and washed it. Before placing it in the suitcase, I decided to try it on. I got it over my head, but wouldn't you know, the side zipper would not close...I was too chunky afterall.

We've had some beautiful weather for this time of the year, so I decided, what the heck, I'll try it on just to see if this year I'll be able to wear it. Not only did I get it on, but I was able to zip it too! That just made my day!

Replies

• jeyko
    jeyko Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Yay for you, that's a great feeling! The NSV are always more rewarding than a number on the scale,,
  • aksunshine
    aksunshine Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Yes! Congratulations to you! This is one of the best feelings ever :)
  • KeriA
    KeriA Posts: 3,270 Member
    Options
    What a difference a year makes. Great work. Enjoy!
  • goodme02
    goodme02 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Yay! That's always a great feeling. I had my own NSV today---bought a size 8 cocktail dress...a little snug in the hip region, but I was able to zip it up and it still looks pretty good. Goal is for it to fit perfectly by the time I leave for L.A. in 5 weeks! :D
  • MichelleV1990
    MichelleV1990 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    Yay! That's always a great feeling. I had my own NSV today---bought a size 8 cocktail dress...a little snug in the hip region, but I was able to zip it up and it still looks pretty good. Goal is for it to fit perfectly by the time I leave for L.A. in 5 weeks! :D

Congratulations, and have a wonderful time!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!