Griled veggies rock!

Options
Ahmee2034
Ahmee2034 Posts: 1,330 Member
OMG! I went grill crazy tonight and grilled peppers, eggplants, mushrooms, garlic, zucchini, baby green beans and it was the bomb! My tummy happy now. Now for dessert, double chocolate, sugar free jello puddin!

Have a great evening.:drinker:

Replies

• molsongirl
    molsongirl Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    I put em in a foil packet top with a small chicken breast some seasonings and throw it on the bbq....meal in a pocket with no clean up!
  • porka29
    porka29 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    When I make the grilled or baked veggies (my bf swears he does not eat zucchini or squash - they are certainly lemons and limes - plus asparagus are green beans - lol....) we get full sooo fast, even with the 4 oz of meat I have previously weighed prior to freezing - with the veggies he feels so full and thinks I have given him a HUGE portion of meat - lol:noway:
  • molsongirl
    molsongirl Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    :laugh: if I didn't have a piece of flesh of some sort in the package, my hubby would divorce me! lol
  • rdedwards
    rdedwards Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    that acutally sounds really good right now!
  • lsandoval2
    lsandoval2 Posts: 14
    Options
    MMMmmm... I had grilled asparagus with a salmon steak for dinner tonight!! YUMMERTHS!!
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    YUM! I love grilled veggies with goat cheese on crusty bread for a sandwich/meal in itsrlf.