1400 calories a day

Options
Anyone else doing this? Would love more 1400 calorie buddies ! :)

Replies

• quiltbugj
    quiltbugj Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    That's the amount MFP calculated for me too. Very generous if you ask me! I work out 4-5 times a week. Once a week I do an hour of Pilates reformer and the rest 30 minutes of Kettlebells. What about you?
  • stephyy4632
    stephyy4632 Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    I get 1390 before exercise :)
  • ErnieM88
    ErnieM88 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Yeah I get 1480 before exercise - only started properly counting this week so haven't started much exercise but going to go swimming once a week (as often as I can get there) and have an exercise video that I plan on doing daily - have done it for the past two days and really enjoying it!
  • new2locs
    new2locs Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    MFP has set 1400 cals for me also. I exercise 5 days a week so I'm only eating that low 2 days a week, which is a bit of a challenge for me.
  • aksunshine
    aksunshine Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I'm set at 1410 before exercise. Today can be a challenging day as no gym and home with food. I start adding cleaning and cooking to my cardio so I can eat more.:) anyone please feel free to add me. Need all the support I can get!!
  • Claire594
    Claire594 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    I'm currently on 1440 a day. I'm not eating back my exercise cals at the minute but I eat closer to 2000 on a Saturday as I save my treats for then. Feel free to add me.
  • Lmkurtz725
    Options
    1460 for me. I try to workout 5-6 days a week, so I get a lot of calories "back"...I'm trying not to eat all of these extra calories because I find it leads to me adding "bad for me" extras just to eat those exercise calories back. I have ten pounds to lose after knee surgery four months ago and just started logging my food here a few weeks ago. I've been doing NS for almost two years and I lost 59 pounds, but found it very difficult to maintain. Now I'm trying to follow the guidelines here (caloric intake) and hoping that this will be a bit more realistic for me to drop these ten pounds and then maintain. Would love some buddies too! :smile: