Working out at home

Options
2»

Replies

• jnr1
    jnr1 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am currently doing Turbo Fire by beachbody. It's the best workout that I have ever done and it's fun! I am on week 6 and have lost 10 pounds this far. I feel great & love it!
  • Toddrific
    Toddrific Posts: 1,114 Member
    Options
    I love yourself! fitness, I think there is a xbox, ps2 whatever version too.

I used to do it every morning. Now, since I pay to go to a gym, I go. I'm weird like that.
  • blakejohn
    blakejohn Posts: 1,129 Member
    Options
    TRX
  • ezrahartman
    Options
    P90X or P90X2....freaking awesome!!! I used to be an amateur bodybuilder (and competed) and these videos by far out do what I used to do when I trained for competitions. I think any of the Beachbody videos are great, though!
  • Kandygirl
    Kandygirl Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    check out your local library. they have tons of fitness dvds. i do that. i pick two and switch them up for about two weeks and then move on. that way im not getting bored.
  • graelwyn
    graelwyn Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    I have never belonged to a gym, though have been considering joining for a month to get in some swimming and guidance on exercise for my body type. My bf always says it seems a waste of money when all you have to do is get out there and walk, run, jog, cycle, play tennis against the wall or create your own workouts and I do mostly agree with him. Why pay someone else to tell you how to run your body when it is your body and only you can truly know what it needs and works best on ?

I go cycling, walking and sometimes use my stationary bike and do my own workout that I have followed on and off for years and created myself.
  • gwenlindsay
    gwenlindsay Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Jennifer Galardi--anything she does is fantastic. I've been doing 10 minute solutions now for 5 months on Netflix and just purchased Dance it Off and Tone it Up. This one came with a toning band and wow do I actually have muscles. My arms are already improving and it's only been two days. Of course I'm sore but it's a great feeling to see results so fast.

I also have a Tony Little Gazelle Freestyle in my living room that I use every day at least 10 minutes up to 70 minutes. I'm also seeing results in my stamina and can climb stairs without much effort and I'm not winded in the slightest.

I also use the 10 minute solutions Kickboxing video (also on Netflix) which is great for getting the stress out---I really like the punching!
  • gwenlindsay
    gwenlindsay Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Good information, I did not know netflix offered workouts.