If there are newbies looking for suport

Options
Hi there
My name is Melissa and I am a 32 year old Cook and I find it dificult to lose weight when my life is spent around food. I also love to eat out and spend time with friends which also revloves around food. So yes it is dificult but it is something that I have set my mind to do. If you are looking for a suportive and honest MFP buddy you have found her.

Replies

• lookatme09
    lookatme09 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I'm not a cook but I can always use a new friend to give support. Im new here and looking to get and receive motivation to be strong in the food battle
  • NicholeRobb
    NicholeRobb Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I have been here 12 days & am always open to new friends. I know what u mean about being around food all day. I am a waitress & it can get difficult. Especially when I don't get a chance to eat b4 wrk. Feel free to add me if u like :)
  • kilime50
    kilime50 Posts: 37
    Options
    I am new too. Would love someone for support too. I am a really bad cook so having a friend on here who knows what to put together would be an added bonus if you would be willing to coach?
  • MasonMelissa
    MasonMelissa Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    I have been on MFP for 75+ days so if there are any questions let me know and i can try to help.
  • MasonMelissa
    MasonMelissa Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    bump