HCG ???

Options
hi guys, does anyone out there know where i can get some hcg in the uk that is the real stuff ? i have been reading loads about it and there seems to be some good feed back but its all USA based. can any one shed some light? or does any one know of any thing that actually works thats better than HCG, im not cheating lol im getting help.
thanks guys kay

Replies

• laineyluma
    laineyluma Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    1289119-this_thread_again_super-jpg.37482

Lol I'm sorry had to do it.

I'm not sure where you would find it but it has become illegal for weightloss in "drop form" in the US unless prescribed by a doctor I believe.
  • Misiaxcore
    Misiaxcore Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    Get knocked-up and drink your urine.
  • tpeacoe1
    tpeacoe1 Posts: 22
    Options
    HCG is very dangerous. Yeah many people have great results with it. The caloric intake for the diet is 500 calories. Its very dangerous to your health. I did it awhile back and I was so sick. Some people have the control over their body to do it and not think they are sick but its not good for you. Oxyelite pro works really well if you want to just get rid of it, but if you arent planning on changing your lifestyle and the way you eat, theres no sense in doing ANY diet or weightloss program. You can do it, just give it time. I know the process of cutting calories and working out is a LONG process, but look at all these other people on this site who have done it. You'll get there :)
  • manda1002
    manda1002 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    honestly, you're not going to find anyone who's going to support this. i'd probably just delete your posting and say something like "it sucks, for serious" instead. not trying to be rude. just trying to save you 12-20 pages of "don't be stupid" in 600 different ways and pictures to have to read through.
  • GymAnJuice
    GymAnJuice Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    what is it? i'v never heard of it
  • humbino
    humbino Posts: 5
    Options
    EXERCISE AND EAT LESS FOOD. You do not need shots, pills, creams and gimmicks. Just move your *kitten* around, do not eat a lot of junk food, and for the love of God, be patient.
  • LenaMena87
    LenaMena87 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    honestly, you're not going to find anyone who's going to support this. i'd probably just delete your posting and say something like "it sucks, for serious" instead. not trying to be rude. just trying to save you 12-20 pages of "don't be stupid" in 600 different ways and pictures to have to read through.

AHAHAHHAAHA ^^^^^ So true!!!!!!!! Let the bashing begin!
  • AmberzHeartz
    AmberzHeartz Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    HCG does not work. IT requires you to stick to the diet that puts your body in starvation mode so as soon as you get off the stuff you gain twice as much weight as you had. I did not lose any and I was on it for 3 months but I did gain when I stopped. You can only eat a handfull of foods while on it. It is very unhealthy!
  • bcampbell54
    bcampbell54 Posts: 932 Member
    Options
    I don't know, but I bet someone with a very recent sign-up date will be along in a minute to supply you with a website.
    I'm just psychic like that..
  • Kirsty_UK
    Kirsty_UK Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    what is it? i'v never heard of it

it's a chemical found in the urine of pregnant women, made into tablet form, and combined with a 500 cal a day diet, or along those lines
  • Creativedreamer1
    Options
    thanks for the posts guys, i dont update much on site i should but i dont get time. i have lost loads through will power and lifestyle change, i go to the gym 4 times a week and burn at least 800 cals a time but its this last stubbon stone, i cant shift it. i have lost 3st 12pounds since last yr, but some one mentioned this hcg at work and it sounded too good to be true. thanks for the feed back i will just run faster to shift this last bit lol.
  • Kirsty_UK
    Kirsty_UK Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    thanks for the posts guys, i dont update much on site i should but i dont get time. i have lost loads through will power and lifestyle change, i go to the gym 4 times a week and burn at least 800 cals a time but its this last stubbon stone, i cant shift it. i have lost 3st 12pounds since last yr, but some one mentioned this hcg at work and it sounded too good to be true. thanks for the feed back i will just run faster to shift this last bit lol.

if you log your diary on here for a while honestly, and then open it up, you might be able to get some good advice :)

hcg is not worth risking your health for

and great job on your weight loss so far, that's a massive achievement
  • mdj1501
    mdj1501 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    I don't know, but I bet someone with a very recent sign-up date will be along in a minute to supply you with a website.
    I'm just psychic like that..
    [/quote

ROFL.... :laugh: