What do you miss?

Options
What food do you most miss since dieting and what's your guilty pleasure?

for me it HAS to be sweets specifically BROWNIES. yum!!!!

Replies

• MisFitMom219
    MisFitMom219 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Buttercream frosted sugar cookies!!! <3

followed by girl scout cookies, goldfish crackers, wheat thins, bread --alll kinds!...basically any & all carbs.

...then again I still eat all these things in moderation. yay for cheat meals! :D
  • cmayfield3
    cmayfield3 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Honestly, nothing. I eat what I crave, but in smaller quantities than I used to.
  • rbn_held
    rbn_held Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Probably Soda. It's the only thing I really gave up all together. I still eat pretty much whatever I like, I just do it in moderation.
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    Nothing here either! There are definitely things I don't eat as often as I used to, but I don't find myself missing anything because I still eat most of the same stuff in moderation!
  • mmstgr
    mmstgr Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Nothing. I have everything I used to. Just less of it.
  • lizzy00125
    lizzy00125 Posts: 138
    Options
    Cold Stone. I love their strawberry shortcake sundae but one of those is almost the amount of calories I am alotted in a day.
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    Cookie dough! Holy crap! But I have grown to love the foods I eat somehow.

One thing I DO miss though is when I was bigger my so called "friends" were so much nicer to me :S jealousy is an evil thing.
  • RachelVon
    RachelVon Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Honestly, nothing. I eat what I crave, but in smaller quantities than I used to.

Exactly!
  • DonnaRe2012
    DonnaRe2012 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Coffee ice cream. If I stay on track I'll be able to incorporate it back into my diet come summer. :tongue:
  • brittanidigby
    brittanidigby Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Nothing, because I'm not on a diet!
  • Debbe2
    Debbe2 Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    Nothing. I feel empowered to know what the food I'm eating is doing for or against me so I can decide what I what to consume and what I'll skip. In any event, I eat what I want but in smaller amounts than I used to. I'm truly enjoying food more now than ever before.
  • Minimooshable
    Options
    Marmite on toast. Sigh. I'd love thick toast but i can only have it with a ton of marg on and marmite, far too fatty carby and salty!
  • ladyraven68
    ladyraven68 Posts: 2,003 Member
    Options
    Nothing. I eat the same foods, just in better portions.

if it fits your macros, eat it :)
  • graelwyn
    graelwyn Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    Biscuits (aka cookies in the USA), cake, ice cream and lots of chocolate.
    I just bloat so badly and feel so tired after eating the former that I had to stop.
    Chocolate I eat still, in moderation, and only small bars, not the large ones I used to buy in or multi packs, as I would binge and sometimes make myself sick to feel better.
  • shc60
    shc60 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I miss cheese - I know it's possible to still eat in smaller portions, but it's just not the same as a big hunk of cheese - ideally with french bread and butter !
  • therealangd
    therealangd Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    I miss the heartburn, the bloat, the extra weight, not being able to tie my shoes, not being able to walk up a flight of stairs.

Oh wait. No I don't
  • shovav91
    shovav91 Posts: 2,335 Member
    Options
    I don't miss anything since I don't cut anything out. I eat to my heart's content within reason. It's all about moderation!
  • ashley67203
    Options
    Twizzlers. Just a few isn't enough for me so I stay away completely. I can eat everything else in moderation but I have no willpower against Twizzlers.
  • RillSoji
    RillSoji Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    I used to miss root beer and fries. Had them recently. They dont' taste as good as I remember.
  • kelceyjean12011
    kelceyjean12011 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    DAIRY QUEEN!!! although sometimes i do eat dairy queen i just get the sugar free dilly bar..only 190 cals!