any 30DS results?

Options
13»

Replies

• breezymom81
    breezymom81 Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Not ready to post pics yet but I lost 15.5 inches during level 1 :happy: i just completed day 5 level 2, much harder :sad:

Good luck, FYI I am 5'2", 217 lbs
  • cschiff
    cschiff Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Great job, everyone!! I have been using 30DS alongside a little bit extra (30 min a day cardio + some weight lifting) and watching what I eat. In 8 days I have lost 6 lbs!!! I love Jillian's DVD :)

I also love that we are all posting here to keep each other motivated. Staying motivated is hard, but watching the number on the scale get lower every day is such a great way to start the day!!

I'm 5'6 and started at 176.5 I am, after 8 days, 170.5. My goal is to get to 135. Still have a ways to go, but 30DS + my fitness pal are SUCH helpful tools!!
  • aduffy89
    aduffy89 Posts: 7
    Options
    I just started today and I thought I was going to throw up after the second strength section. But I finished it which I'm really proud off. Strangely it was the strength sections that I found really difficult. I liked the cardio bits which previously I hated. I'll keep you updated as I go.
    Here are my current stats:
    SW: 12st 0.5lbs
    Inches:
    Arms 12
    Waist 29
    Just above naval 27
    Hips 35
    Bum 38
    Thighs Upper 23 Lower 22
    Calves 15
  • MrsSamB
    MrsSamB Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Great job, everyone!! I have been using 30DS alongside a little bit extra (30 min a day cardio + some weight lifting) and watching what I eat. In 8 days I have lost 6 lbs!!! I love Jillian's DVD :)

I also love that we are all posting here to keep each other motivated. Staying motivated is hard, but watching the number on the scale get lower every day is such a great way to start the day!!

I'm 5'6 and started at 176.5 I am, after 8 days, 170.5. My goal is to get to 135. Still have a ways to go, but 30DS + my fitness pal are SUCH helpful tools!!

Impressive!
  • MrsSamB
    Options
    Going to try this again:

I am on Level 3, day 29. I did it every day with a 2-day break between day 15 and 16. Tomorrow is my last day, then I will be taking my final pictures.

th_compare.jpg

th_compare2.jpg

I can see a difference. Did you happen to take before and after measurements?
  • nikki_marie05
    nikki_marie05 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Going to try this again:

I am on Level 3, day 29. I did it every day with a 2-day break between day 15 and 16. Tomorrow is my last day, then I will be taking my final pictures.

th_compare.jpg

th_compare2.jpg

I can see a difference. Did you happen to take before and after measurements?

Yes, I finished day 30 last night and am going to take my final pics and measurements this morning. Once i get all of it together I'll let you know.
  • kaydensmom12
    Options
    I did it from jan 17 to about feb 19. I have pics on my profile because I do not know how to load them on here. The first pic in each set is me from jan 17th and the second pic in each set is me on Feb 19th. I lost 2.5 inches in my waist, 2.5 off of my hips, 1.75 off of my thighs, 1.75 off of my calves and 0.5 off of my neck! The third pic in each set is from March 19th it is from 1 month of weight lifting.
  • Evallusion
    Evallusion Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I did it for about 20 days with a group on this site.

I started at about 136 pounds.

First week I lost 6 pounds.

Afterwards,I slowly gained about 3 pounds of muscle. My body looked more trim and tight. My muscles were more defined (especially my upper body).

I'm gonna start it again--and finish this time...or perhaps do Insanity (which I've never done before).
  • starcatcher1975
    starcatcher1975 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I must not be doing it right. I've gained almost 2 pounds in 4 days! And I've not really noticed a difference in my clothes. I did take measurements and I also took a before pic...as horrible as it looks...but I'm planning on sticking with it the full 30 days to see if I notice any results. I always see people posting what great results they have and I want to be one of those posters! I still can't do the full pushup and the jumping jacks and jumping rope kill my legs but I do them. I'm looking forward to the day when I can do all of level 1 with the advanced girl and when it's over feel like I could go for another 20 mins, lol. Hopefully in 26 more days I'll be posting an after pic that encourages others to try this torture :laugh:
  • jbrow2487
    jbrow2487 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I've been on Level 1 for about 2 weeks off and on (my parents came up for 3 days and then some friends came up the next weekend), so I will probably move onto Level 2 soon. I'm noticing that my pants are starting to literally fall down without a belt on :P. But I've also been doing about another half hour of ab and arm stuff because I'm finding that doing just the video isn't really cutting it for me in Level 1, so probably time to move on :) Keep at it everyone!
  • MrsSamB
    Options
    I must not be doing it right. I've gained almost 2 pounds in 4 days! And I've not really noticed a difference in my clothes. I did take measurements and I also took a before pic...as horrible as it looks...but I'm planning on sticking with it the full 30 days to see if I notice any results. I always see people posting what great results they have and I want to be one of those posters! I still can't do the full pushup and the jumping jacks and jumping rope kill my legs but I do them. I'm looking forward to the day when I can do all of level 1 with the advanced girl and when it's over feel like I could go for another 20 mins, lol. Hopefully in 26 more days I'll be posting an after pic that encourages others to try this torture :laugh:

Keep it up! You'll be glad that you did. =)