Need to Lose Upper Body Fat

Options
Hey everyone!

I was wondering if anyone has any advice for someone wanting to lose fat on face, arms, and stomach.

My legs, waist, butt, and thighs are fine, so I would like to exercise focusing on my upper body.

I know that cardio will work everything, but I want something more specific.

30DS is working my stomach really well and it's getting smaller everyday, but my arms look the same :sad:

My face is also still chubby:mad:

So any advice or personal experience success stories, would be greatly appreciated :flowerforyou:

Replies

• kealambert
    kealambert Posts: 961 Member
    Options
    there's no spot-targeting fat, but if you have fat to lose, your body will know where to lose it from.

watch your diet, lift heavy things, and rest
  • almaster666
    almaster666 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    there's no spot-targeting fat, but if you have fat to lose, your body will know where to lose it from.

+1
    Simple formula, no secret
  • minadeathclutch
    minadeathclutch Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    weights!
  • Toddrific
    Toddrific Posts: 1,114 Member
    Options
    Pushups and dips will make your upper body look more defined. Pullups/chin-ups also.

Wont target the fat, but will make it look more buff =)
  • Taylerr88
    Taylerr88 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    as stated above.. cant spot reduce no matter how hard you try..

for arms.. dips + chinups

but to be honest.. heavy compounds are going to make the most difference. look into a strength training program.
  • brucedelaney
    brucedelaney Posts: 433 Member
    Options

Quote of the day right there.
  • KyleB65
    KyleB65 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    My understanding is that fat gets consumed in the reverse order it was accumulated. In accounting terms LIFO (Last in - First Out).

And, there is no way to spot reduce fat.

Eat the suggested deficit calories and get regular and varied exercise (cardio & strength). Nature will take care of the rest.

Best of luck!

BTW- Aside from reading about the above from a few sources. This is the way it worked for me.