mmmm lack of motivation

Options
I am trying my hardest but now I know I have to do it. My knees are starting to hurt from just my weight. Also we moved into a 2 story place and just going up and down up and down the stair I get out of breath. Anyone wanna add me and help keep me motivated. I usually find my self more motivated when I have comments of people reminding me. That I should stay healthy. Recently people have started commenting more. Tbh. It makes me more motivated to keep going. So I am looking for some more workout buddies. I got to lose 80 to 90 lbs so its a lot. My family really isn't supported as most of them are over weight. but I want to change and show an example for my son who is getting older. Add me up if ya want. =]

Replies

• kbitikofer
    kbitikofer Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with you. I literally just posted a thread about lost motivation about a half an hour ago! Lets do this!
  • biddy249
    biddy249 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Here is some tough love. If you need somebody other than yourself to motivate you then you are setting yourself up to fail and you really are not in this game for the right reasons. You must take care of you, and that is only up to you. Get up, and get it moving. Don't care what you do, just get your body moving. Remember this "IF IT IS TO BE, ITS UP TO ME". Good luck, now get moving.