Anyone tried the new tropical shakeology?

Options
leojsivad
leojsivad Posts: 124 Member
I don't wish to debate the cost or if you think I'm overpaying for it.

I just want to know if anyone else has tried it and enjoyed it?

Tomorrow I'm making a pineapple-blood orange-strawberry-mango tropical smoothie for breakfast! Yum!

Tropical Fruitsplosion!

1 scoop tropical shakeology
3 strawberries
2 rings of pineapple
1/2 blood orange
1/2 mango
1 cup whatever milk you want

Replies

• melhayes1115
    melhayes1115 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I just received a sample of it. I am going to try it tomorrow after my workout.
  • efarester
    efarester Posts: 158
    Options
    I really like it a lot! So far my favorite recipes are the mojito recipes (watermelon mojito is awesome) and the Harvest Pie. I have found that when you double blend it (blend, let sit for 4-5 mins, and blend again) that really helps with texture.

Enjoy!!
  • turbophoenix
    Options
    I have! I've only had it once so far (have only had it a few days) but I really like it! I made mine with 1 cup coconut milk, 1 frozen banana, and about a cup of frozen strawberries - YUM!
  • Stepmom1
    Stepmom1 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Sounds yum! I will be also getting a sample soon!!
  • leojsivad
    leojsivad Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I really like it a lot! So far my favorite recipes are the mojito recipes (watermelon mojito is awesome) and the Harvest Pie. I have found that when you double blend it (blend, let sit for 4-5 mins, and blend again) that really helps with texture.

Enjoy!!

Sounds yummy!
  • jtenbensel
    jtenbensel Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Out of the three flavors--Tropical Strawberry was my favorite!! I ordered a bag of it yesterday and was so excited to see it shipped today!! I just blended it with Strawberries, a little apple juice, a little milk, a container of flavored yogurt and ice!! Was GREAT!! Loved it til the last drop!! :)
    The one with the pineapple REALLY sounds good too--will have to get some for when my shipment comes in!! :)