Hello! I'm New, wanted to say hi!

Hi! I'm trying to find a healthy way to loose weight, I sometimes get up to 145-150 pounds. I'm only 5'2" so its really look so cute on me. My goal weight is 130. Its been almost a week on my fitness pal and its really helped to visually see what I am consuming. I think it give me a better understanding about my over-eating habits. I'm trying to detox now with lemon water and Its been a bonus help with my weight loss. . .but I know this will be a long journey so I'm hoping to find some friends for great support and encouraging words!

Replies

• Missalybelle
    Missalybelle Posts: 41 Member
    welcome :) i've been using this for about 2 weeks now & it's definitely helped me! & the support here is great! good luck with everything & feel free to add me, we can all use all the help we can get!
  • 1_Slick_Chick
    1_Slick_Chick Posts: 199 Member
    Welcome to MFP! Feel free to FR me. I log on daily and try to provide support/motivation we all seek :flowerforyou:
  • sexycute
    sexycute Posts: 74 Member
    Hello! Welcome to MFP! This site is great and so is the support! I've been on here since January and have lost 15 lbs. Add me as a friend! I check in daily so I will be there if you need me!
  • Genny_
    Genny_ Posts: 1
    I've also been on here since January and have lost 15lbs. Welcome!
  • Welcome!