3 NSV's in one weekend!

Options
tjones0927
tjones0927 Posts: 102 Member
1. It *feels* different when I sit with my legs crossed, almost like my legs are touching closer. I can't explain beyond that, but I can tell my thighs must be smaller.

2. I have been embarrassed to wear shorts for a long time. I carry most of my weight in my lower half, and it seems mostly in my thighs. I also have long had a bad cellulite issue, and therefore hide my legs at all times. It really sucked with how hot it gets here(and already has!), but today I wore a pair of shorts(that I normally only wear at home)out to the store and to Subway and didn't feel like everyone was looking at me with disgust. I also felt like my thighs didn't keep swinging back and forth after I had stopped taking steps. I wasn't embarrassed!

All in all the past week has been amazing. I am really starting to feel great, my confidence has tripled, and I can tell my endurance has too.

3. Today was my 70th day straight on MFP...no cheating, and I only went over 1 time and that was on Valentine's Day.
I love it here, it has made me realize and own up to so many things.
I can't stop smiling :)

Replies

• tam823
    tam823 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Good for you! Keep up your awesome work. You will only feel better and better!
  • cbeutler
    cbeutler Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    Awesome
  • Just_One_Me
    Just_One_Me Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I'm VERY happy for you ! I love it here also !!!!!!!!!! Yup, my thighs went first. heehee :D
  • Just_One_Me
    Just_One_Me Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!
  • tjones0927
    Options
    I'm VERY happy for you ! I love it here also !!!!!!!!!! Yup, my thighs went first. heehee :D

Girlfriend, SOME of my thighs have gone but def not first!!! I WISH! lol!
  • tjones0927
    Options
    I should add(thanks to my contradiction of a profile pic) that I meant to say shorts without stockings of some kind under them!
  • SuzieZimm
    SuzieZimm Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!
  • almostfortysix
    Options
    That is so AWESOME!!! I love reading about people who are making it happen. It keeps me going:) Have a great day!
  • lorim77
    lorim77 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Awesome NSVs! Comgratulations!
  • vichm
    vichm Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    im with you totally on this one, I have now completed 4months on mfp and finally fit into my pre pregnancy clothes and am there with the weight, I still have a little weight to loose and want to really carry on with toning and strength work but I am starting to see a difference i myself and feel happy about how I look.

I also had a great weekend with compliments and nsv's.... hubby told me he can really see my shape taking form now and im looking smaller, people at the gym commented on 'have you lost more weight? your looking really well, and my BIGGEST PROUDEST MOMENT clothes i have had boxed up as they were small when I was heavily pregnant thought i want them out of my wardrobe, i got out and they ALL FIT!- SUPER HAPPY!! ;-)

Welld one girl, with great support and determination- it is achievable.... ;-))))
  • carrie1013
    carrie1013 Posts: 129
    Options
    Great job! I understand what you're saying about crossing your legs. That's one of the first things I noticed as well. Congrats to you! :flowerforyou:
  • wellbur
    wellbur Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Well Done you, it is a great site isn't it?:flowerforyou:
  • chefswife07
    chefswife07 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB!!! I can totally relate on the shorts aspect. I haven't worn shorts in public for YEARS. But, this is the summer!!
  • NatashaK29
    NatashaK29 Posts: 137
    Options
    Great NSV! I hope to be able to say the same soon as my thighs are one of my biggest issues. Keep up the awesome work! Thanks for sharing.
  • lauras777
    lauras777 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!!! Great job!! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!