Hi

Kipepeo
Kipepeo Posts: 3
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hello everyone. I just started this today as I woke up this morning and decided enough is enough, I'm done procrastinating the start to a healthier me. (Of course I've had this before and usually I do good for a week and then....doh!). I'm a little anxious about keeping track of my calories. I did that once before in my life and I ended up only eating 1000 calories a day (I'm 5' 8" and at the time was at a perfectly healthy weight). Of course such nonsense lead to my metabolism getting screwed up, therapy and 50 lbs later I need to get back to a health weight in a healthy manner. But, here goes nothing, I'd love some fitness pals to go on this journey with! Good luck to everyone else starting out!
Cheers!:happy:

Replies

• pbgolding
    pbgolding Posts: 14
    :flowerforyou: Welcome and good luck. I love this website, it is very helpful to me. I was sick of diets and fads and watched my weight go up and down and after 2 kids it was time to take control! I feel like MFP is doing great things for me. I Wish you all the luck in the world on your journey to health:happy:
  • msh0530
    msh0530 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Welcome! Don't be intimidated by logging food - it gets easier. And be sure to come close to your calories for the day! This website has been wonderful for me to start down the road to health. Wishing you great days ahead! Mary
  • Kipepeo
    Kipepeo Posts: 3
    Hi all, thanks for the warm welcome. :smile:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Hello and welcome to MFP. I think you will love this site. I do. This site is so supportive, helpful, motivational, easy to use, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.