jillian micheals Banish Fat, Boost Metabalism

Options
ive just purchased jillians dvd and was wondering if anybody has done it and had good results.....im currently doing 30DS and on level 2, im ready to move up to level 3 as its more about tonning up and i still weight i need to loose before i need to tone up so was going to swap between level 1 or 2 of 30DS and banish, fat boost metabalism....thought the 2 different types of exercise would be good xx

Replies

• MrsNunny
    MrsNunny Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I love JM BFBM, I like how I can mix and match the different circuits to fit in with how I'm feeling or to fit in with my schedule. I've also seen good inch loss following this dvd too. Also, I think it does the body good to mix things up and do different workouts. Good luck, hope you enjoy it as much I do!
  • jacquirich
    jacquirich Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I love it too, and though the weight loss has remained steady and nothing amazing, the inch loss has been incredible, and I am certainly getting fitter
  • Articeluvsmemphis
    Articeluvsmemphis Posts: 1,987 Member
    Options
    I love that dvd, it is a mix between strength and cardio but no weights though
  • stephl21uk
    stephl21uk Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    just done it for the 1st time and OMG its a workout and a half!! def a much better work out than 30DS.....think i'll def see some good inch loss with it.....never sweated so much in my life and my whole body knows its had a good work out.....looking forward to doing again because i know how to do the moves now, think it could do with her showing you how to do it first as i missed the first couple of moves of each move seeing how to do it....but def a good dvd!
  • Cwilliams8676
    Cwilliams8676 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    its an awesome work out and No more troubled zones is even better lol
  • alyssa92982
    alyssa92982 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Its a great workout-I was drenched with sweat after every time I completed it. Mix it up with no more trouble zones and u will get toned and lose inches
  • Cwilliams8676
    Cwilliams8676 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Its a great workout-I was drenched with sweat after every time I completed it. Mix it up with no more trouble zones and u will get toned and lose inches

THIS i want the legs and thighs workout lol looks tough